Monday 6 July 2015

Natural tan with Fake Bake
















Been getting many messages from my followers regarding my tan if is real or not.
Well the answer is no, is not a real tan as unfortunately UK weather is not the best for keeping my skin nice and tan plus besides that I don't like going to sun-beds.
I have been using fake bake for quite a while now and I am really happy about it as from my point of view is one of the most successful product on a market right now who can actually offer you a nice natural tan looking.
Now for most of you who doesn’t know what Fake Bake is there’s a little introduction:

Fake Bake is made with naturally derived tanning ingredients that adapt to your own pigment so your tan will always look natural.
Fake Bake have 3 main high quality tanning ingredients that prevent the bad lingering scent we don't like .. prolongs the tan to last longer and gives a more intense colour while still looking natural.
And one of the most important things is that the products always come packaged with washable reusable tanning mitt and gloves. 

I am happily recommend for any of you out there who are looking to have a natural tan :)


Peace 


~Rowan Row~

No comments:

Post a Comment