Sunday 14 June 2015


Flyknit Racer on a casual day


                     













Sunglasses - Armani Exchange     Watch - Casio     T Shirt - River Island     Jeans - River Island     Shoes - Nike




First of all I just wanna say I have been waiting for so long to find those beautiful Flyknit Racer on my exact size and finally nike town release the size I need it last week.
Now in general most of us would use Flyknit Racer on a sport wear outfit obviously because is a sport shoe plus the benefit is that you don’t actually feel wearing anything on your feet, funny thing is that they feel lighter than a pair a socks :) 
Today I made a lil change and I put them with a casual outfit and as you can see goes very well.


Peace! 


~Rowan Row~

1 comment:

  1. Amazing article. I like your blogs. Here is my website please visit : Armani Exchange Watches UK

    ReplyDelete